Don't want to spend a lot of time on preparation for IELTS speaking? Want to have a rich collection of ideas and answers to all actual IELTS speaking questions?
PART 1: QUESTIONS
a. Do you like art?
b. Do you think art classes are necessary? (Why?)/3. How do you think art classes affect children’s development?
c. What kind of paintings do people like?
d. What benefits can you get from painting as a hobby?
e. How often do you visit art galleries?
f. What kinds of things do you like to draw?
g. Is it easy to learn how to draw?
a. What form of transport do you prefer to use? Why?
b. How often do you take buses?
c. Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?
d. How much time do you spend travelling on a normal day?
e. Would you ride bikes to work in the future?
f. What will become the most popular means of transport in your country?
g. Do you prefer public transport or private transport ?
a. What kind of housing/accommodation do you live in?
b. What do you usually do in your house/flat/room?
c. Who do you live with?
d. How long have you lived there?
e. Do you plan to live there for a long time?
f. What’s the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
g. Can you describe the place where you live?/ Please describe the room you live in
h. Which part of your home do you like the most?
a. Do you mind noises?
b. What types of noise you come across in your daily life?
c. Are there any sounds that you like?
d. Where can you hear loud noise?
e. Do you think there’s too much noise in modern society?
f. Are cities becoming noisier?
a. Are there many advertisements in your country?
b. Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
c. What are the various places where we see advertisements?
d. How do you feel about advertisements?
a. What do you do in your holidays?
b. Who do you usually spend holiday with?
c. Do you prefer travelling alone or in a group?
d. Why are holidays and important to you?
e. If you could take a holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
a. What do you do?
b. What are your responsibilities?
c. Why did you choose to do that type of work (or, that job)?
d. Is there some other kind of work you would rather do?
e. Describe the company or organization you work for.
f. Do you enjoy your work?
g. What do you like/dislike about your job?
h. (Possibly)Do you miss being a student?
PART 2: QUESTIONS
1. Describe a childhood song you remember well.
2. Describe an interesting website you have visited.
3. Describe a happy family event from your childhood that you remember well.
4. Describe an exciting sport you know
5. Describe something you do to (help you) stay healthy.
6. Describe a place near water (such as a river, a lake or the ocean) that you enjoyed visiting.
7. Describe a pleasant surprise you had.
8. Describe a situation that others didn’t tell you the whole truth.
9. Describe a friend who you think is good leader.
10. Describe something you really want to buy in the future
11. Describe a movie you would like to watch again
12. Describe a subject you didn’t like before but have interest in now.
13. Describe a piece of good news you heard from TV or internet
14. Describe a situation when you received some useful advice.
15. Describe a time when you got lost.
16. Describe a situation (or a time) when you helped someone.
17. Describe a project that you were once involved in (for example, a project at work or a homework assignment at school or university).
18. Describe a historical building in your country/ hometown.
19. Describe a long journey/short trips you would like to make again
20. Describe a family member you would like to work with.
21. Describe an ambition you have not achieved yet.
22. Describe something interesting you learnt from the internet
23. Describe a vehicle you would like to buy ( or own)
24. Describe an unusual building you have visited
25. Describe a place that can be good to relax (not home)
26. Describe a gift for others that took you long time to choose
27. Describe a change that will improve your local area
28. Describe a small and successful company you know.
29. Describe a person you know who dresses well/ a person who is fashionable
30. Describe an age/stage you enjoyed in your life.
31. Describe a time that a child did something that made you laugh
32. Describe a picture or photograph in your family.
33. Describe a time that you and your friend had a disagreement
34. Describe a place where you can read and write.
35. Describe a team you have been part of.
36. Describe something that you want to learn more.45
37. Describe an indoor game that you liked to play when you were a child.
38. Describe a special trip you would like to go on in the future.
39. Describe a person who can use/speak a second language.
40. Describe an occasion you got up extremely early.
41. Describe an educational trip you went on.
42. Describe an educational TV program that you have seen.
43. Describe a paid job you ever did or someone you know ever did.
44. Describe a time when you feel surprised to meet someone.
45. Describe a restaurant you like (to go to)/that impresses you.
46. Describe a park/garden you visited and liked/that impressed you.
47. Describe a place you went to that was full of color.
48. Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like.
49. Describe a special toy you had in your childhood.
50. Describe an antique or old object your family has kept for a long time.
#IELTS #Forcast #Speaking