Why we should practice IELTS tests?
Prepare for IELTS with practice tests and answers to time yourself and develop your exam technique.
The practice tests in the website below will offer you the opportunity to
- get to know the test format in the real exam
- experience the types of tasks you will be asked to undertake
- test yourself under timed conditions
- review your answers and compare them with model answers
Remember, you will take the Listening, Reading and Writing tests all on one day with no breaks in between, so it is important to do the practice tests under similar conditions.
Each test is presented over a number of web pages. Make sure you answer the questions and carry out the tasks on each page in the correct order.
If you prefer to practise offline, download the tests under PDF file, blank answer sheets, transcripts and answers from the IELTS website.
Link of the website to take the test online for free:
- ieltsonlinetests.com (#1 website for Reading and listening test online for free)
These sites will help you to practice IELTS at home with wide range of tests from Recent Actual Tests, mock tests, past papers tests to many different topics.