The four parts of the practice Listening test will take you about 30 minutes.
There are 40 questions altogether. Each question carries one mark.
For each part of the test, there will be time for you to look through the questions and time for you to check your answers.
In the actual test you will be given the following instructions:
- do not open this question paper until you are told to do so
- write your name and candidate number in the spaces at the top of the test paper
- listen to the instructions for each part of the paper carefully
- answer all the questions
- while you are listening, write your answers on the question paper
- you will have 10 minutes at the end of the test to copy your answers onto the separate answer sheet using a pencil
At the end of the test you will be asked to hand in the question paper.
Try the latest listening test this month at: