The IELTS Listening test will take about 30 minutes, and you will have an extra 10 minutes to transfer your answers to the answer sheet.
The four parts of this practice Listening test are presented over four separate web pages. Make sure you move swiftly from one page to the next so that your practice is as realistic as possible.
In the actual test you will be given the following instructions:
- Do not open this question paper until you are told to do so
- Write your name and candidate number in the spaces at the top of this page
- Listen to the instructions for each part of the paper carefully
- answer all the questions
- While you are listening, write your answers on the question paper
- You will have 10 minutes at the end of the test to copy your answers onto the separate answer sheet; use a pencil
You can download the answer sheet at this link:
If you want to test a listening IELTS sample for free, let's try this link: https://bit.ly/2JwmLKB
Hope it will help!