IELTS Mock Test 2020 October Speaking Practice Test 1
Let's talk about your home town or village.
What kind of place is it?
What's the most interesting part of your home area?
What do you do at your leisure time?
Do you have a special hobby?
Why do you think people should have hobbies?
- Do you like art?
- Do you like modern art or traditional art?
- Do you think it would be interesting for you to be an artist?
- Is there any artwork on the wall in your room?
- Have you ever visited an art gallery?
- Do any noises bother you?
- Where is there louder noise, in cities or in the countryside?
- What type of noise do you come across in your daily life?
- Are there any sounds that you like?
Describe a time you got lost in a place you didn’t know about.
You should say:
- when and where you lost
- why you lost
and explain how you felt after it.
Do you often get lost?
Do you think map-reading skill is important?
Do you think some people are good at map reading than others?
Why do some people like traveling to different places?
Should people do travel planning before the trip?