IELTS Mock Test 2020 November Speaking Practice Test 1
Are there many advertisements in your country?
Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
What are the various places where we see advertisements?
How do you feel about advertisements?
What kinds of advertisements do you like most?
What do you think are the purposes of advertising?
- Do you care about your health?
- In what ways do you try to stay healthy?
- Which is more important, eating healthy or doing exercise?
- What part of life style would you change to be healthier?
- How can you concentrate on something for a long time?
- What makes you hard to concentrate?
- Where would you like to go to concentrate better?
- Can you concentrate when being in a noisy place?
Talk about something you did that might have had a negative result but ended up positive.
You should say:
what the thing is
when and where it happened
What you did
And how you felt about it.
Is it worth taking risks in life? Why or why not?
Do you think when we stop taking risks we stop living life?
Do you think children need to take risks?
What do you think about telling children about stories related to danger?
Why is it important to listen to children's views about risk and safety?