Do you want to know how to study a master's degree in the UK with no IELTS requirement? Which universities require no IELTS?
We have the perfect solution:
- Join an online postgraduate pathway course at International College Portsmouth.
- Prove your English ability with a free English test (yes free!) provided by InterGreat Education Group, which created IELTS Online Tests.
- We can accept students with lower academic backgrounds. Speak to us for more details.
- The cost of the pathway course is only around 7000-8000 GBP and you will also save on the costs of living in the UK during this time. Scholarships are also available.
- After the 3-month online pathway courses, you can travel to the UK to study a Master’s course at the University of Porthsmouth with no IELTS requirement.
- After you completed the Master’s degree you will gain a Post Study Work visa offering 2 years where you can work full-time.
What is a Pre-Master's
A pre-master is a pathway course for connecting to a Master's Degree. It can lay the foundation for the master's program, and at the same time better adapt to the British educational environment and living environment.
At the same time, the pre-master's program is very suitable for students who want to change majors. Generally, there are no strict requirements for undergraduate majors, and the starting time of the course is relatively flexible. If you plan the time reasonably, you can smoothly and seamlessly connect to the master's program.
Who is this programme suited to:
- Low academic background: undergraduate students with poor grades or diploma students with work experience
- No IELTS requirement: your English requirement doesn’t meet the Master’s course and you are not confident to take IELTS
- Changing majors: want to apply for a master's course of a different major to the one you currently study
Among the many institutions that offer pre-master's courses, International College Portsmouth (ICP for short) is favoured by international students, but why?
Why choose the University of Portsmouth
Founded in 1869, the University of Portsmouth is one of the largest universities in the UK. In 2009, the University of Portsmouth International College was established. It has the title of "Gold Medal Teaching" and the instructors are all in various fields. Many of the subjects are among the top 30 in the UK, and international students from more than 150 countries come to study here.
At the same time, the University of Portsmouth provides students with a full range of employment support. The employment rate of graduates is as high as 94%, and the student satisfaction is very high.
The school is located in a beautiful coastal city, only a 90-minute drive from London and a 30-minute drive from Southampton Airport. The transportation is very convenient, and the cost of living is one of the 20 lowest in the UK.
At ICP, students will take a series of well-designed pre-masters courses, obtain satisfactory results and make good friends.
The master's courses connected to the pre-master's degree at the University of Portsmouth are very diverse. Progression to Master's programmes including but not limited to the following:
- MA Applied Linguistics & TESOL
- MA Business Communications and International Leadership
- MA Digital Marketing
- MA International Relations
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Computer Network Administration and Management
- MSc Criminal Justice
- MSc Medical Biotechnology
- MSc Sports Management
So if you are interested to apply for this course to study in the UK with no IELTS requirement, please fill in this form below.