IELTS Mock Test 2020 October Speaking Practice Test 2
In your country do people use boats?
What do they use boats for?
Would you like to own a boat?
What would you do with a boat?
Would you shop online or in a store for a boat?
Do you usually cary a lot of keys with you?
- Do you often forget to take keys with you when you go out?
- Do you think it’s a good idea to leave a key to your home with a neighbor?
- Have you ever lost your keys before?
- How often do you visit a library?
- Would you ever like to work in a library?
- Did you use a library more when you were younger?
How common is it for children to visit libraries in your country?
Describe a practical skill(driving, swimming...) you learned recently.
You should say:
-when you learned it
-how you learned it
And explain why you think it was important?
Is it important to learn new skills? Why?
What is the most important practical skill in modern society?
What’s the difference between the skills required in the past and the skills required nowadays?
What kinds of skills should successful people have?
What skill can people learn from doing team sports?
What skill can people learn from video games?
Do you think watching TV can help people to learn some skills?
Do you think the communication skills required in people’s work have changed?