Why study IELTS ONLINE with IOT?
Modern Leanring Platform
Over 120 Countries
14 Years of Experience
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Has a wide enough vocabulary to discuss topics at length, though word choice errors may occured when discussing unfamiliar topics.
- Use a mix of simple and complex structures to discuss familiar topics, but with limited flexibility
- May make grammatical mistakes because of the inteference of mother tongue.
- Can understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar matters
- Unable to follow and understand fast and extended speech by many speakers with complex lines of argument.
- Can understand reading passages of familiar topics.
- May have difficulties understanding academic IELTS reading passages.
- Can communicate with some confidence on familiar topics or topics of interest.
- Can express thoughts on more abstract, cultural topics such as films, books, music, etc.
- Use a range of pronunciation features, though mispronunciation of individual words or sounds reduces quality at times.
- Can write short essays with formulaic structures related to routine matters or topics of interest
- Use cohesive devices effectively, but cohesion within and/or between sentences may be faulty and mechanical
- Can summarize or report information based on given structures.
OVERVIEW OF MASTERCLASS 6
Smaller Class Sizes
Latest IELTS Test questions from international experts
Smart learning platforms
Easily view and download learning materials, join online classes and practice IELTS skills on the platform anytime.
Take regular 4-skill tests and receive detailed feedback from teachers.
Unique course materials
Designed by Jamie, a former IELTS Examiner, and based on reliable IELTS resources.
Updated with the most recent IELTS questions.
- 6 years of experience in IELTS training at universities in the UK, Korea, China and many other IELTS online learning programs
- 150 - Hour Master TEFL Course through Global Language Training, United Kingdom
- Bachelors of Commerce in Human Resource Management
- 6 years of experience in IELTS training at many universities and other popular IELTS online learning programs
- 140 - Hour Premier TEFL Qualification TEFL Courses Ireland
- Certificate in TEFL and TESOL
- Former EFL teacher at Acamedia Linguistica Internacional in Barletta, Italia
- 6 years of experience in IELTS training in Vietnam and China.
- Master's degree at University of Surrey, UK.
- Certificate in TEFL and TESOL.
- 15 years’ experience teaching English as a second/foreign language on 5 continents, in IELTS training at universities in the UK and British Council.
- PGCE - English Teaching for Secondary Education, University of Leeds.
- Teaching Fellow in EAP, University College London.
- Expert in IELTS Academic preparation for students who want to enter UK universities.
- MA Education Education, University College London.
- BA in English Language and Literature English, University of Liverpool.
- DELTA English Cambridge.
- CELTA qualified teacher who has been teaching General English for 30 years and IELTS for 20 years, have worked have worked with the British Council, Cambridge ESOL and IDP Australia.
- CELTA English, International House London
- International Relations & Politics, Staffordshire University
- 20 years of experience in language teaching and have personally interviewed over 8000 IELTS candidates over 13 years.
- CELTA English, University of Oxford.
- ESOL English.