雅思模拟考试 十二月 雅思口语真题 2
Is your city polluted?
What are the causes of pollution?
Have you ever done anything to help to protect the environment?
- Do you care about your health?
- In what ways do you try to stay healthy?
- Which is more important, eating healthy or doing exercise?
- What part of life style would you change to be healthier?
- How can you concentrate on something for a long time?
- Where would you like to go to concentrate better?
- Can you concentrate when being in a noisy place?
- What makes a good teacher?
- Do you want to become a teacher in the future?
- Do you have any favourite teachers in high school?
- What qualities should a teacher have?
Describe a newly built public facility (such as parks, cinemas, etc) that inﬂuences your city.
You should say:
- Where the facility is
- When it was built
- What people can do there
and why inﬂuence the facility has.
What measures should be taken to deal with damages on public facilities?
What facilities do young people and old people like in your country?
What’s the diﬀerence between facilities in the countryside and the ones in the city?