雅思模拟考试 九月 雅思口语真题 2
Are your friends mostly your age or different ages?
Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends?
The last time you saw your friends, what did you do together?
In what ways are your friends important to you?
- Do you go to sleep early or stay up late?
- How often do you stay up late?
- How do you feel in the morning after you stay up late?
- What were you doing when you stayed up late last time?
- Does anything make it difficult for you to fall asleep?
- Do you want to travel in the outer space?
- What would you do if you had an opportunity?
- Have you ever learnt about stars and outer space?
- Is it important to study stars?
- What is your favourite star?
Describe an unpleasant job that you did.
You should say:
- what the job was
- how long you stayed at the job
And explain why you think did like that job.
How do modern technologies influence people?
Do people work now less than in the past because of technological progress?
Will people work less in the future?
What makes people successful? Why?
Do successful people have different abilities?
Do you think success is shaped by genes?
How do innovations influence on the global process?