雅思模拟考试 九月 雅思口语真题 1
Do you think emails are useful?
Do you think it is a good thing that companies send out spam email for advertising purposes?
Do you think email can replace handwriting?
Do you often write something by hand?
Who do you usually write to and what do you write about?
What are the differences between handwriting and email?
- Do you like eating chocolate? Why or why not?
- How often do you eat chocolate?
- Did you often eat chocolate when you were a kid?
- Why do you think chocolate is popular around the world?
- What's your favorite flavor?
- Do you think it is good to use chocolate as gifts to others?
Describe an important text message you received.
You should say:
who sent it to you
why still remember it
and explain how you felt after you received it.
Do you think a traditional letter is a good way to send messages? Why?
What are the positive and negative effects of using technology to communicate?
What kind of services do people mostly use to sending their important and secretive messages? Why?
What kind of services do people mostly like to use to send important messages?
Why do people make phone calls instead of sending messages when there is something important?
Do you think human communication will evolve in the future? Why?