- 200+ 考生已报名
- 11:00 - 12:00 (GMT +0)
Charlie Middleton qualified as a registered adult nurse in 2008. She holds a 1st class Bachelor of Science from The University of Chester (2013), and a Master of Clinical Research with Distinction (2015) from The University of Manchester. After completing her master’s degree, Charlie was appointed as a Lecturer at The University of Manchester in 2015. In 2018, Charlie took a lecturing position at The University of Dundee. She currently acts as a Link Tutor on the Nursing Pathway at ICD, and as Programme Lead for the MSc Nursing and Health and MSc Nursing programmes.
Dundee University Nursing Degree USP
- World Top 100 for Nursing based on QS World University Ranking 2019
- Foundation (International Year Zero) course availability forinternational students who would like to become a qualified nurse in theUK.
- Pre-master for international students who would like to receive further nursing and health related training for their career development in health or health management sector.
- Students will spend 50% of your time learning on campus and the other 50% on placements in hospitals and community settings. The hospital placements help you develop the hands-on skills needed to work in healthcare.
- Completing this course gives you both an academic and professional qualification that leads to you becoming a registered nurse with the Uk's Nursing and Midwifery Council.