Are you sure you want to exit?
Are you sure you want to view the solution now?
*This action will NOT submit your test and your answers will be LOST
Review your answers
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Are you sure you want to submit?
Fill in the details missing from the quotation form below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Destination Country: Canada (Example)
Name: Marco 1
Collection Address: 25 2
Size of Container:
Total Estimated Value: £5,000
Complete the sentences below.
There will be no 21 only voluntary ones.
The upcoming salary review will reward 22
During the recruitment drive, if suitable candidates are available, they will be recruited internally in accordance with 23
Opportunities to get 24 will be arising in the not-too-distant future.
Successful candidates will have shown that they can manage 25 effectively.
Answer the following questions.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
- A bird’s three basic needs are the need for water, the 31 and the need for food.
- Cement Bowl’s Maximum Depth: 32
- Birds are prevented from accessing their natural food supply during winter when an ice- or frost-crust forms 33
- If you start feeding birds from late autumn onwards, they will become accustomed to locating food in a 34 in your garden.
- If you don’t want to attract the unwanted attention of rodents, then your feeder should only be accessible from a 35
- Suet is an advantageous bird food because not only is it nourishing, but it also doesn’t 36 during very cold spells.
- If boiled eggs or potatoes are used as 37 these should be finely chopped.
- Birdhouses should be painted a dull colour so that they blend in with their 38
- Birds of the same 39 do not like to nest in close proximity to one another.
- Birdhouses are usually occupied from early 40 each year.