*This action will NOT submit your test and your answers will be LOST
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer
Destination ..........Camden Town...........
• Fast train leaves at 1 from platform 9.
• Nearest station is 2
• Number 999 bus goes to Gower Street 3
• The train leaves the railway station from platform 4
• There is a train every 5
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD AN DIOR A NUMBER for each answer.
Means of transport
Train (busy time)
Train (off-peak hours)
Regular Thames boat trip
Half-day sightseeing boat tour
Whole-day sightseeing boat tour
Label the table below.
Write NO MOKE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
• your decision when to allocate time to your issues
• 11 and reflect
face-to-face individual counselling
• talk In person
• 50-minute session
• 12 time
• how to function 13 to others
• 14 personal development
• find out more about your issues
• 15 24/7
• links to a range of resources
specific issue workshops
• similar specific issues
• develop helpful 16
Which counsellor should you see?
Write the correct letter: A, B or C, next to questions 17-20.
17 if you have not made an appointment
18 if you have never seen a counsellor before
19 if you suffer from stress or anxiety
20 if you are not able to see a counsellor during normal office hours
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
• Number one criterion for a good essay is 21
• Avoid writing an essay that is a regurgitation of facts, 22 or other people’s opinions.
• The second important thing to keep in mind is 23
• Write 24 and ideas down before you start.
• Look at the 25 before you start writing.
• Know 26 . Do not make the mistake of writing for yourself.
• Absolute maximum paragraph size is an 27
• One thought should 28 another in your English Literature essay.
• To make the transition between paragraphs smoother, you can use 29 and phrases.
• Every English Literature essay should have a clear argument. This should not be 30 but rather, it should include several possible sides of the discussion.
Complete each sentence with NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
Red is a potent colour. It brings to mind many 31
It is frequently used to imply or refer to 32
Our faces become red when we are very angry, hence the expression to 33
When 34 , we become suddenly red in the face from embarrassment or shame, modesty or guilt.
Finally, red is the colour most often used to symbolise love, the most common example of which is, of course, 35
Choose the correct letter, A, B, C or D.
According to colour psychology, wearing red clothing may influence
A surprising number of non-primate mammals
Russell Hill and Robert Barton's experiments showed that humans react to red
Which is NOT mentioned as a reason for the effect of wearing red in sport?
Colour psychology is