Nhảy đến nội dung

[Chhiv D] Writing Practice Test 1010667

Task 1

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The chart below shows the results of a survey of people who visited four types of tourist attraction in Britain in 1999.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

Writing task 1

In this given chart, it illustrates the survey's results of people visiting four different kinds of tourist destinations in Britain in the period of 1999.

Overall, the two main tourist attractions in Britain, theme parks and museums and galleries ,accounted for the largest visitors while the thenwildlife parks and zoos just hold for the least amount of tourists.

As can be seen, in 1999, the number of people visiting theme parks and museums and galleries were approximately same , at 38% and 37% respectively, which together accounted for 75% of the total amount. However, the another places, wildlife parks and zoos , contained the smallest visitors of 9%.

With regards to the Theme Parks, people mostly visited the Blackpool Pleasure Beach which consisted of 47% of tourists. On the other hand, the Chessington World of Adventures and the Legoland, Windsor accounted for the same quantity of visitors, at 10% in 1999.

Task 2

You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.

Write about the following topic.

Information technology is changing many aspects of our lives and now dominates our home, leisure and work activities.

To what extent do the benefits of information technology outweigh the disadvantages?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

You should write at least 250 words.

Writing task 2

In today's world, information technology has become an integral part in our daily lives. It has revolutionized the way of living and currently has controlled our home , leisure and work activities. From my point of view, I accept that information technology is beneficial and its advantages overweigh its drawbacks.

The primary benefit of information technology is that it has changed the way we communicate .For example , an invention of computer brings people a better lives . Nowadays, people can stayed in touch with their friends and families without any difficulties by using the social medias, such as Facebook, Telegram, Instagram and so on. Moreover , it creates more fun in lives. With the development of information technology, people will be able to find more leisure. For instance, people can use their mobile phones to play many kinds of games or watching movies in order to relax from their work. Furthermore, it also can increase the capacity of work as well. In fact , in the workplaces, people are mostly using computers or other technologies to complete their works easily and quickly. Therefore, information technology provides numerous advantages for people living better.

However, there are also some disadvantages too. The main problem is that it makes people much more lazy. Having used the information technology, most people rely on them too much. To illustrate, people overuse it on study ,and they cannot do such easy things ,such as doing easy mathematic, homework and so on. As more as, people sometimes have less interaction with the others. For example, some people like gamers ,are unwilling to go outside and hang out with friends because they think that it is more useful to stay at home with phones and computers . Thus , in some cases , information technology will bring negative effects to people as well.

In conclusion, information technology is extremely essential in our lives , for it provides us a new way of connection, entertainment and work although there are some impacts to people. Hence, we should use the information technology in the correct way in orepder to get the benefits above.

Score Given by Community

Give a bandscore
Recommended Sample Essays
  • All authentic sample essays of this Writing test
  • Score from 6.0 to 9.0
  • Life-time access
  • Updated occasionally
Mua ngay
Thông báo