Are you sure you want to exit?
Are you sure you want to view the solution now?
*This action will NOT submit your test and your answers will be LOST
Xem lại câu trả lời của bạn
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Are you sure you want to submit?
Complete the notes below.
The three functions of the centre are:
- conference centre
- Example: educational institution
- place for fun-filled weekends
The customer wants to bring children who have 1
SPORTS: Sailing, windsurfing, volleyball, rowing, and a sport most children have never tried which is 2
• The Birch Unit - sleeps 3
• Greenback Row - sleeps the same number of people
• Cabins 1 - 3: sleep 10 people
• Cabins 4 : sleep 12 people each
Mr Bryson's booking arrangements
• The customer would bring 5 students for the course.
• He would like to book the course starling Sunday 6
• The cost for one week would be £ 7 per child.
• The school’s telephone number is 8
Label the map below.
Write the correct letter, A - G, next to questions 11 -15.
11 Petting Zoo
12 Toddler’s Play Pool
13 Bouncy Castle and Fairy Palace
14 Winter Wonderland
15 Craft Zone
Choose TWO letters A - E.
Which TWO courses does the summer school offer?
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
Paddy is interested in the sports programme because
The swimming course concentrates on
Paddy is interested in the equestrian course because
The beginners on the equestrian course will be taught
When is the deadline for enrolment?
Complete the summary below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
Paddy is also interested in a course on 28 , but he knows nothing about it. Conveniently, it is a 29 so it doesn't matter that he is back at school. Apart from that, he is advised to take a 30 , which will teach him body awareness, and an appreciation of music.
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Sending your child to University
• Someone with a higher education earns 31 more than someone without.
• In 1997 maintenance grants abolished and 32 introduced.
• University fees increasing - up to £ 33 a year.
• Average undergraduate needs £ 34 for 3 years.
• Almost 80% of students’ cost are 35 .
• Students’ tuition can be paid for, in part, if they join the 36
• The RAF will sponsor, but students must take up at least 37 service commitment.
• Students good at sport might secure a 38 .
• The University of Kent gives a £ 39 cricket bursary to promising players.
• Maximum 40 is 5,000 pounds.
• Needn’t be paid back until after graduation.