Are you sure you want to exit?
Are you sure you want to view the solution now?
*This action will NOT submit your test and your answers will be LOST
Xem lại câu trả lời của bạn
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Are you sure you want to submit?
Complete the form using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
Number of owners:
2 done last year.
Reason for selling:
6 , Parkwood.
As you listen, fill in the details to complete the information on the map below.
Fill in the chart using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
Orcas/ Killer Whales
7 - 8 metres
• fierce hunters
• eat fish, seals, other whales
• filter feeders, eat shrimp
Complete the following using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
• For a smooth ride, sit 17 of the boat.
• Watch the waves and hold onto the ropes.
• Survival suits are 18 in colour for maximum visibility.
They are designed to keep you floating upright in the water even if you 19 and will protect you from the cold.
• For seasickness:
Place a patch 20 instead of taking pills.
Fill in the summary below with NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS OR A NUMBER for each space.
• 34 interviewed from 21 applicants nationally
• 13 chosen for a 22 training course in film-making
• 23 finalists selected as competitors
Complete the summary.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each space.
• produce a 24 every two weeks
• no previous professional 25 experience allowed
• make their own 26 and obtain approval
Circle the correct letter A-C.
What was Sarah Price’s worst experience during the trip?
In which of the following areas does Ray expect to have most difficulty?
Circle the correct answer A-C.
What does QWERTY stand for?
The first commercial typewriter was developed in ...
The purpose of the QWERTY keyboard layout was ...
Complete the summary below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
In 1932 August Dvorak solved the inefficiency problem by re-designing the 34 of the typewriter. He put the most commonly used letters on the home row. Using the Dvorak keyboard, over 3,000 words or 35 of all work can be done from the home row. In contrast, only 36 can be typed from the home row on the QWERTY keyboard. Other advantages of the Dvorak keyboard include a 50% improvement in 37 and a 15 - 20% increase in 38 . But the most important difference is in finger movement.
Typists using the QWERTY keyboard moved their fingers 39 miles per day compared to one mile a day for Dvorak typists.