Are you sure you want to exit?
Are you sure you want to view the solution now?
*This action will NOT submit your test and your answers will be LOST
Xem lại câu trả lời của bạn
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Are you sure you want to submit?
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer
COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY 25th CONFERENCE
|Contact University:||(Example) New South Wales University|
|Conference start date:||1|
|Reservation phone No.:||3|
|Cost:||$360 for 4 days|
|Student rate:||$180 for 4 days or [$4:50 a day|50 dollars a day|50 for 1 day@50 dollars a day/50 a day]|
|Candidate’s name:||John Helatone, a computing technology student from 6 University|
|Take action fast!|
|Closing date for talk:||7|
|Send outline including:||8|
|Maximum length:||300 words|
|E-mail address:||10 @annuconf.edu.au|
Complete the notes as you listen. Use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
Ginger is a spicy-tasting root related to the bamboo family and has a variety of uses in the kitchen. (Example)
The Chinese used ginger principally for 11
Ginger was first grown in 12
Spice traders were able to get 13 for ginger.
Ginger was introduced to Australia in the 14 century.
Complete the table below. Use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
|Ginger Production in Australia|
|High rainfall in Queensland||15|
|High 16||Australian ginger was not price competitive|
|17||Supplies of ginger ran low|
Complete the fact sheet below. Use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
FACTS ABOUT BUDERIM COOPERATIVE
Complete the notes below. Use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
Opinions about Global Temperature
Complete the table. Use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
|Method used to measure temperature||Location of instruments|
|From thermometers in buoys||in the sea|
|When water is drawn through the 26 of ships||in the sea|
|ATSR (infra-red detector)||27|
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
• 31 should take charge of their health.
• The single greatest threat to health is 32
• Disturbing findings about men’s health
• the group who was at most risk of early death is 33
Possible causes are:
• drinking too much alcohol;
• heavy smoking;
• no adequate exercise.
Environmental factors affecting health:
• air or water pollution
• the threat of 35 is most under-rated.
Personal control of one’s health:
• A well-funded education campaign will help enhance 36
• and many illnesses could be prevented by 37
• Do exercises for 38 so you may find someone to join you.
• Make adequate 39 prevent sports injury.
• Reduce injuries by using 40 techniques.