Are you sure you want to exit?
Are you sure you want to view the solution now?
*This action will NOT submit your test and your answers will be LOST
Review your answers
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Are you sure you want to submit?
Which hotels have the following facilities?
Write the correct letter, A, B, C, or D next to questions 1-6.
|D||All Three Hotels|
Example: Online booking B
1 Sea view
2 Handicap accessibility
3 Multiple meal options
4 Private dining
5 Group discount
6 Children’s play area
Complete the sentences below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
The man needs to send his 7 to the hotel.
He also needs to make 8 immediately.
The hotel must be alerted in advance if guests will need help with 9
There is no need to prepare 10 for hotel drivers.
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Public grand opening date:
Number of viewers:
Off-peak day price:
• £10 for adults
• £ 13 for children
Best day to visit:
New car category:
Choose THREE letters, A-G.
Which THREE factors should the student consider while selecting courses?
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
The tutor recommends against taking Human Physiology because it would not be the best
The student decides to do a dissertation because
The student thought the research paper was
The method of data collection was
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
The role of sleep in humans and animals
Importance of sleep in animals
• Compared to those without food, animals without sleep are more likely to suffer from 31
• Sleep is necessary for all animals, whether they are reptiles, 32 or fish.
Differences in animals’ sleep and reasons for their ways of resting
• swim to the surface when sleeping, because they need to 33
• are constantly 34 in the presence of numerous predators.
• do most of their sleeping standing up.
• do occasionally take short naps lying down. Lying in one position for a long time could well injure a horse, because their 35 are delicate.
Potential problems encountering
• Animals can also have 36 , the same as humans.
Importance of sleep in humans
• It helps us to organise our 37 of the day.
• It plays a key role in 38
* Because of the similar sleeping pattern to that in humans, 39 are studied in order to increase our knowledge of human physiology.
• Scientists choose to study the 40 of the fruit fly in order to know the function of the human gene and understand developmental processes in humans.