Are you sure you want to exit?
Are you sure you want to view the solution now?
*This action will NOT submit your test and your answers will be LOST
Review your answers
Are you sure you want to submit?
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
First time visited Melbourne?
Best thing about the city:
Best thing about
the destination’s dining options:
4 of food
Method of transport
Purpose of visit:
• on business
• writer for a travel magazine
Opinion about accommodation:
Label the map below.
Write the correct letter, A-E, next to questions 11-15.
11 Science Museum
12 National History Museum
13 Car Park
14 Shopping Mall
15 Primary School
What is the improvement of each main point of interest in the area?
Choose FIVE answers from the box and write the correct letter, A-G, next to questions 16-20.
|B||Free lunch provided|
|C||Free information provided|
|D||Increase in size|
17 Primary School
18 Science Museum
19 National History Museum
20 Shopping Mall
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
The proposal will
The proposal will consist mostly of
For the practice paper, the tutor has directed the students to make sure to
Complete the sentences below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer
There is no need to 24 lots of people.
Pay attention to the 25 of the final report.
Prepare two 26 , one for the teacher, another for the students themselves.
The deadline of the final paper is 27
The students can 28 their topics before the beginning of April.
Students deciding to change topics must deliver a 29 to the teacher in advance.
At the beginning of the report, the hypothesis and an outline of the 30 are needed.
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
• The 31 that customers must travel affects the probability that they will buy the product.
• Advertising slogans are easier to remember if there is a 32 played with them.
• Mandy’s Candy Store appeals to people’s sense of 33 to draw in customers.
• To an ad campaign for digital products, it is 34 that is extremely important.
• The customer’s 35 after he or she experiences the ad is most important.
• On international flights, it is wise for advertisements to be displayed in the common 36 of most passengers.
• Very few young people buy 37
• The UNESCO website would be a good place to advertise for companies aiming to improve the 38
• One good location to place ads for suntan lotion is the 39
• A good scene for a water purification commercial would be wonderful sights of a 40