- In what ways do you try to stay healthy?
- Is it easy to keep fit where you live?
- What do you think is more important, eating healthily or doing exercise?
- What are the health benefits of playing a sport?
- Have you ever had any habits which you consider to be unhealthy?
- Do you think more about your health now than when you were younger?
Describe something you do to keep healthy.
You should say:
- what this activity is
- when you do it
- and how often you do it
and explain why you think it’s a good way to look after your health.
- What are the most popular ways of keeping healthy in your country?
- Do you think most people worry more about their health as they get older?
- Why do you think some people continue bad habits when they know that they are damaging to their health?
- How can children be encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits?
- Do you think people have become more health conscious in recent years?
- Could governments do more to promote healthier lifestyle options?