Are you sure you want to exit?
Are you sure you want to view the solution now?
*This action will NOT submit your test and your answers will be LOST
Review your answers
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Are you sure you want to submit?
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
|Reason for calf:||problems with WEBSITE|
|Title of book:||2|
|Type of book:||4|
|Delivery address:||7 , London N22|
|Delivery instructions:||If out leave with a 10|
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
What will wake people up in the home of the future?
What will shoes be able to do by themselves?
What kind of clothes will people be wearing?
What can the house do?
What will the Internet be able to do?
What will the fridge do when people are low on milk?
Choose FIVE letters, A-H.
Which FIVE things has Sally already done?
Complete the flow-chart below.
Choose FIVE answers from the box and choose the correct letter, A-G, for questions 26-30.
How to write a questionnaire
- Keep your 26 simple
- Try to make the 27 of the document interesting.
- Make sure that the 28 uses standard terms that aren’t too formal or informal
- Limit or avoid open questions.
- Use simple 29 to make it quicker for the recipient.
- Put your 30 in a logical order.
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Impact of Urbanization
The effects of urbanization:
Example: in the U.S.