Are you sure you want to exit?
Are you sure you want to view the solution now?
*This action will NOT submit your test and your answers will be LOST
Review your answers
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Are you sure you want to submit?
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Day of visit: tomorrow
• Class at college until: 1
• He says that his lecture finishes at: 2
• Gallery’s name: Tate
• Jason suggests they meet at the 3 at 12.30
• Laurel suggests they meet at the gallery's 4
• Jason does not get a concession so he will pay £ 5
• Laurel will pay £ 6 because she gets a concession.
• They will get there in Jason’s 7
Label the diagram below.
Choose SIX answers from the box and write the correct letter, A - H, next to questions 11-16.
Complete the sentences below.
Write ONLY ONE WORD for each answer.
Anyone may join the gathering of people at Newgrange for the Solstiec sunrise; however, access to the chamber itself is 17
Access to the chamber is decided in advance by 18
The winners of the draw will be notified by the middle of 19
Bach winner may bring a 20
Questions 21 - 24
Choose the best answer A, B, or C
What is the doctor’s name?
The patient is looking for a remedy for his
How often does the patient exercise?
What does the doctor think?
Complete the summary below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Breakfast is to consist of hot water with squeezed lemon juice, which should be followed 25 later by juice and cereal or toast. Organic honey or jam is permitted, but no 26 , salt, or sugar is allowed. Lunch is to be a sandwich with salad and for dinner 27 of brown rice or pasta with vegetables and fish.
For dessert you can have a piece of fruit or 28 that can be bought from the shop opposite the 29 in the High Street. The patient must also absolutely abstain from 30 and cigarettes.
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
♦ Exposure = the amount of light you let strike your 31
♦ A good photographer must know:
1. how much light is required
2. how to control light reaching film
1. how much light is required:
Usually determined by camera's 32 light metre
2. how to control light reaching film:
Usually taken care of by aperture and shutter 33
♦ An aperture is simply a 34 that lets light pass through.
- aperture size is 35 in f-numbers
- a smaller f-number allows more light in
♦ The shutter has a 36 role.
- prevents light from reaching film until the 37 of exposure
- opens for a predetermined amount of time
- shutter 38 is expressed in fractions of a second
♦ Overexposure = 39 than necessary to capture image
- pale shades and poor, washed-out colours
♦ Underexposure = not enough light to capture image
- dark image, poor details and 40