• The examiner asks you about yourself, your home, work, studies and other topics.
• This part lasts between four and five minutes.
1 Can you tell me a little bit about your home town / where you are from?
2 How long have you been living here/there?
3 What do you like about living here/there?
4 Is there anything you find difficult about living here/there?
5 How do you get to school/college/work?
6 Tell me a little bit about what you study.
7 What do you like about your studies? Is there anything you dislike?
8 Have you travelled to another country? (Which one?)
9 Do you enjoy travelling? Why? / Why not?
10 What’s your favourite form of travel? Why?
* You must speak alone for between one and two minutes on a topic the examiner gives you.
* You have one minute to write some notes before you speak.
* The examiner tells you when to stop speaking.
Describe somewhere you like to shop for food.
You should say:
where this place is what this place is like what you buy there
and explain why you like buying food at this place