Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD for each answer.
Name: ...Andrea Brown.......
Address: 24 1 Road
Postcode: BH5 20P
Phone: (mobile) 077 8664 3091
Heard about company from: 2
Possible self-drive tours
• Los Angeles: customer wants to visit some 3 parks with her children
• Yosemite Park: customer wants to stay in a lodge, not a 4
• Customer wants to see the 5 on the way to Cambria
• At Santa Monica: not interested in shopping
• At San Diego, wants to spend time on the 6
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Number of days
• one 8
Choose TWO letters A-E.
Which TWO facilities at the leisure club have recently been improved?
A the gym
B the tracks
C the indoor pool
D the outdoor pool
E the sports training for children
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
• New members should describe any 13
• The 14 will be explained to you before you use the equipment.
• You will be given a six-week 15
Types of membership
• There is a compulsory £90 16 fee for members.
• Gold members are given 17 to all the LP clubs.
• Premier members are given priority during 18 hours.
• Premier members can bring some 19 every month.
• Members should always take their 20 with them.
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21 Students entering the design competition have to
A produce an energy-efficient design.
B adapt an existing energy-saving appliance.
C develop a new use for current technology.
22 John chose a dishwasher because he wanted to make dishwashers
A more appealing.
B more common.
C more economical.
23 The stone in John’s ‘Rockpool’ design is used
A for decoration.
B to switch it on.
C to stop water escaping.
24 In the holding chamber, the carbon dioxide
A changes back to a gas.
B dries the dishes.
C is allowed to cool.
25 At the end of the cleaning process, the carbon dioxide
A is released into the air.
B is disposed of with the waste.
C is collected ready to be re-used.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
• John needs help preparing for his 26
• The professor advises John to make a 27 of his design.
• John’s main problem is getting good quality 28
• The professor suggests John apply for a 29
• The professor will check the 30 information in John’s written report.
• It is a white bear belonging to the black bear family.
• Its colour comes from an uncommon 31
• Local people believe that it has unusual 32
• They protect the bear from 33
• The bear’s relationship with the forest is complex.
• Tree roots stop 34 along salmon streams.
• The bears’ feeding habits provide nutrients for forest vegetation.
• It is currently found on a small number of 35
• Habitat is being lost due to deforestation and construction of 36 by logging companies.
• Unrestricted 37 is affecting the salmon supply.
• The bears’ existence is also threatened by their low rate of 38
• Interested parties are working together.
• Logging companies must improve their 39 of logging.
• Maintenance and 40 of the spirit bears’ territory is needed.
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Latest information about IELTS
IELTS Online Tests